To content
Center for Higher Education (zhb)

DAAD Certificates

To complete a study abroad or internship abroad application, the DAAD requires the DAAD language certificate.

If you are a student at TU Dortmund University, you can acquire a DAAD language certificate in the Division of Foreign Languages. Requests from external students cannot be considered.

The examination for obtaining the DAAD language certificate or comparable certificates (e.g. J1 visa, Fulbright, etc.) is carried out in accordance with the current guidelines and formats of the DAAD - in two parts, an oral examination part, and a written examination part.

We offer the examination for English and Italian. The acquisition of a DAAD language certificate for other languages is not possible at our department.